Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fridays

Since I will be going on maternity leave this summer, I figure I should be back to working 5 days a week. That doesn't mean that I won't take vacation ( a lot). Work is fun on Fridays, but being able to do whatever I want with the kids is way more fun. Last week we hung out at my friend Amy's house. Her little girl Aubrey is the cutest and Ellie really liked her. They are still working on the 'sharing' thing, but when it came time to jump on couches they were just fine! Jack chose his own toys and is fine with just having a stick of some sort. He found a yard stick in Gavyn's room and played with it until I had to sneak it away. The picture below is when they were waiting for Gavyn to get off the bus. Ellie LOVES yellow school buses so she was very excited.











No comments:

Post a Comment