Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ellie's nursery

Ellie loves her room!  Her newest thing is closing the doors and hanging out by herself for awhile... I didn't think she would start this until she was at least 13!!  Tonight she decided she would try a new room. It was a typical night and Ellie was running around playing like usual, when I heard her go into our bedroom and shut the door, so I went in there and she had not only shut our bedroom door, but the master bathroom door. When I went to open the door, it was blocked! Ellie opened the drawer and blocked the door. Nick and I could not open it for about 10 minutes. We tried all kinds of things and finally was able to push the drawer in with a long, skinny ruler. I'm still unsure if she was just being goofy and did it on accident or if she was being dramatic and knew exactly what she was doing. She is a little sneaky.

So, today I am thankful that I can shut doors in our house and Ellie can't open them by herself..... yet.

I thought I would share some pictures of her room.

We have these built-ins because it was originally the office.

Ellie's books - of course she has her favorites!

Here are Ellie's 6 months pictures and then the little pictures are of Nick and I when we were babies.

I made this butterfly collage.

Her furniture is from Restoration Hardware. We got it when Wendi worked there part-time.

Ellie's newborn pictures.

Ellie's kitchen.

Ellie's friends - Miffy, Keroppi, and Pooh. She loves Miffy!

Ellie's closet.

Looking out of her room.




No comments:

Post a Comment