Monday, June 28, 2010
Yesterday was a wonderful day. Elliana was baptised at Divine Redeemer Lutheran Church, not too far from our house. Ellie now has a godmamma and godfather, Wendi and Ryan. It was Ellie's first time in church and she was such a good little girl. She didn't even cry when Pastor Schubert put water on her head. Here are some pictures of the day....
Friday, June 25, 2010
Father's Day was pretty low-key. Nick was in Lake Geneva at a bachelor party and was really wiped out on Sunday. We went to the train station restaurant with my mom, dad, wendi and ellie, while Nick and Meeko took it easy. Here is a picture I made and framed for Nick. Aren't they cute?!
Monday, June 7, 2010
I can't believe it's been 3 months already! 3 months seemed so long to have this helmet, but it's already done. I'm SO happy we decided to do the helmet and correct her flat spot. Not only is her head more round, but that thing saved her life last week! I'm actually really sad to see it go. We've all gotten use to it and it's actually just part of Ellie now. So Ellie when you are older and looking at pictures, I will tell you that the helmet also came in handy when:
1. your mom let you fall of the counter, or
2. you are rolling around on the ground and get stuck under the couch, or
3. you were learning to crawl and got very frustrated and banged your head against the hardwood floor, or
4. cruising around in your walker and bump your head under the table, and
5. you needed a distraction and you used it as a toy.
I will try to post some before and after pictures... stay tuned!