Monday, June 7, 2010
I can't believe it's been 3 months already! 3 months seemed so long to have this helmet, but it's already done. I'm SO happy we decided to do the helmet and correct her flat spot. Not only is her head more round, but that thing saved her life last week! I'm actually really sad to see it go. We've all gotten use to it and it's actually just part of Ellie now. So Ellie when you are older and looking at pictures, I will tell you that the helmet also came in handy when:
1. your mom let you fall of the counter, or
2. you are rolling around on the ground and get stuck under the couch, or
3. you were learning to crawl and got very frustrated and banged your head against the hardwood floor, or
4. cruising around in your walker and bump your head under the table, and
5. you needed a distraction and you used it as a toy.
I will try to post some before and after pictures... stay tuned!