- Turns 2 in less than a month!
- Still enjoys his nuke, however we've been weaning him off, especially during the day. He actually just hands it over if you ask him. I could probably push it and have him hand it over for nap time, but why rush it? :)
- Loves broccoli.
- Loves salmon.
- Loves ice cream and Popsicles
- Sleeps pretty good at night, but hesitates when he thinks people are still up and doing fun things without him.
- Is started to talk more and more. His most common words lately are Mama, Me-me (for Meeko and himself, Jack points to himself and says Me-me if he wants something or wants to go bye-bye), Please, Night-night, We-we, Ba-ba, Duck, Dog, No, Baby and his favorite is Nigh-nigh no-no.
- He loves to pat my stomach and say Baby.
- He is Ellie's little slave. If she wants her blanket or something he will go get it for her. He's so sweet.
- Loves playing in water and sand.
- Really enjoys being outside.
- Is almost always smiling and happy.
- Has a little bit of a temper if he can't figure something out or gets frustrated. He'll throw things.
- Likes to gives kisses.
- Loves brushing his teeth (eating toothpaste). I think they'll have flouride free toothpaste until they are 12.
Get This Look: Fixer Upper Chip 2.0 Living Room
17 hours ago