Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

wendilou wonder: Gratitude

My sister wrote something on her blog last Thursday that everyone needs to read. It was about her gratitude for the things in her life that matter to her. Since then, there has been a big change in her life. I believe that things happen for a reason, even if it's because a big, evil person forces it to happen, I STILL believe things happen for a reason. "Life is about ups and downs". My husband told me this years ago and I still think it holds true:

"If we always had ups, we wouldn't have anything to look forward to."

I live by this whenever there are bad things that happen or if I'm feeling bad about something.
Wendi, I know you are thinking... what a weird coincidence that you wrote that last Thursday. It's not. Things Happen for a Reason. The sun is shining in another field and you will find it soon. 

Her blog post:

wendilou wonder: Gratitude: My baby Silas is already 11 months old!  He's the best thing that has ever happened to me.  EVER.  When I have bad days, I remember how...

No comments:

Post a Comment