Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Jack

I haven't posted individually on Jack or Ellie in awhile so I thought I would give an update. Here's Jack:

  • Turns 2 in less than a month!
  • Still enjoys his nuke, however we've been  weaning him off, especially during the day. He actually just hands it over if you ask him. I could probably push it and have him hand it over for nap time, but why rush it? :)
  • Loves broccoli. 
  • Loves salmon. 
  • Loves ice cream and Popsicles 
  • Sleeps pretty good at night, but hesitates when he thinks people are still up and doing fun things without him.
  • Is started to talk more and more. His most common words lately are Mama, Me-me (for Meeko and himself, Jack points to himself and says Me-me if he wants something or wants to go bye-bye), Please, Night-night, We-we, Ba-ba, Duck, Dog, No, Baby and his favorite is Nigh-nigh no-no.
  • He loves to pat my stomach and say Baby.
  • He is Ellie's little slave. If she wants her blanket or something he will go get it for her. He's so sweet.
  • Loves playing in water and sand.
  • Really enjoys being outside.
  • Is almost always smiling and happy.
  • Has a little bit of a temper if he can't figure something out or gets frustrated. He'll throw things.
  • Likes to gives kisses.
  • Loves brushing his teeth (eating toothpaste). I think they'll have flouride free toothpaste until they are 12.




No comments:

Post a Comment