Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Instant smiles

Whenever I'm having a bad day or need to change gears at work because my brain is mush, I go to http://www.etsy.com/ and I instantly feel better. I love how they have the 'handpicked items' showcased on their homepage. Usually, there is a theme of some sort; whether it's by season, color or category. Since winter is on it's way and Christmas is right around the corner there have been a lot of holiday type items. This is what made me smile today:

Doesn't this make you want winter to come!?  There are so many great gifts too! I can't wait to do some shopping!
On the left-hand side there is section that allows different ways to shop. I love be able to choose how to browse. Shopping by color is my favorite!

So... this is what I am thankful for today :)

p.s.  Coming up on November 27th is the Art vs. Craft event. I'm so sad that I won't be able to go. That is the day we come home from AZ and I don't think Ellie would appreciate going to this after being on the airplane for over 3 hours. I know if I went I would get all of my Christmas shopping done! Too bad - hopefully next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment