Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

TGIF


It's been a long week, mostly because Ellie has a cold. So, she has been mopey and a little whiney. I hope she starts feeling better today and we can get out this weekend. I usually love winter, but not when I'm pregnant since I can't go skiing. I can totally see how people hate it. I'm beginning to wonder if it's ever going to warm up. I'm looking forward to being able to go for a walk outside with the kids or just sit out on the deck. It's crazy to think that last year Jack wasn't even walking in the summer yet. It's going to be a busy summer of chasing and running that's for sure!
Ellie eating a popsicle. Silas watching closely.
 I am almost 17 weeks now, but feel like I'm 30 weeks. Now that I'm in my second trimester, I'm actually feeling pretty good. I'm going to really enjoy this because I know I will start to slow down and feel the pains of a bigger belly. I don't think I can officially say I've felt the baby kick. I might have felt something the other day, but it was probably bubbles. I've been anxious to find out if it's a boy or a girl, so I ran a Chinese test and it says it's a girl. Not sure how accurate this is since I have the same due date as Jack and he was a boy :)


This weekend I am planning on doing some organizing, which includes cleaning out the closet in Jack's new room upstairs. I have so much crap up there and really need to get it cleaned out so we can start putting organizers in there. I also have a bunch of maternity clothes I need to get out and start using.

Have a nice weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment