Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ellie's Photo Album Books

Elliana's second book is done! I always upload all my pictures to Shutterfly, so I can at any time get the photos printed and it's also nice to have a 'backup'. If my computer takes a dump, I will always have my pictures on Shutterfly and could order the cd's. I've been trying to remember to back my PC up on my external harddrive(which reminds me I have to do soon). I've checked out many websites where you can create printed books (http://www.snapfish.com/, http://www.mypublisher.com/, even Walgreens, but I've found that Shutterfly has better backgrounds and colors to choose from and is pretty easy. This is my second book I've made so far and am pretty happy with it. My next goal is to create a digital scrapbook by using my own backgrounds, patterns, fonts, etc. So, I would buy or create the art myself and do the layouts in Photoshop or Illustrator. That would take TIME though and right now I just don't have it! Anyhoo... Click here to see the new book I made and if you want to see the first one, click here.

1 comment: