Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

tiffany blue

I was looking at one of my many home design blogs I visit and saw some pictures that looked familiar. It was my powder room! Erin from House of Turquoise, posted the pics below. I remember when we were choosing paint colors and I really wanted something different, so I took my Tiffany blue jewelry box to the paint store and picked it. I thought I could always paint it if I hated it. It turned out fine and 5 years later I still love it. Ellie loves to play on the black and white toile stools. They do open, but I haven't found anything hidden in them yet!!

tiffany blue powder room
Wendi gave us the stools for Christmas and I loved how it looked with blue so I put them in here. The toile night light is from Lowes, the little lamp shades are from Steins, the edged mirror is from Ikea and the prefectly matched candle holders are from Marshalls. My mom got me the cute little robin egg soaps and I put them in a little holder to make it look like a nest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment