Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Ellie turns 5!

I can't believe my little Ellie is 5 years old already! We celebrated her birthday on July 19th, the day before her real birth - day. Lots of family and friend and lots of fun. This year, I wasn't pregnant, so I was able to host and plan all of the festivities. I think Ellie had a lot of fun and loved being center of attention. She got WAY too many gifts. We are still going through and opening them - a month later. It's kinda cool to enjoy them slowly rather than use them all at once. Lots of Frozen and Hello Kitty stuff. Of course she wanted a "Frozen" birthday party, so that is what we did! It's actually pretty hard to find Frozen decorations. It's so popular now and will probably be again during winter and come Christmas.


 














No comments:

Post a Comment