Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Maya's demands

"Mama, I'm not going to walk anytime soon. I want you to carry me everywhere, even if you have to go to the bathroom so bad you might go in your pants. You'll just have to take me with you and figure out how to do your business while holding me. I also would like you to carry me in the grocery store, I don't want to sit in the cart and I don't want to be strapped in. I don't think it's a big deal to have to shop, push a cart and carry me the whole time. Just think, you're arms will be super strong. At night time, I want you to rock me to sleep and then hold me the whole night and do not put me in my crib or I will scream so loud that the neighbors will call the cops. If I should happen to sleep in my crib, do not even think about sending Daddy in to change me or get me up in the morning. I will find you. Closing the bedroom door doesn't work either, because then I know you're in there for sure. Now there might be a few times when I will crawl around the house - only if I feel like unrolling the whole toilet paper roll, tasting Meeko's dog food or digging through the kitchen garbage."

No comments:

Post a Comment