Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

No updates

It's been way too long since I posted and I began feeling a little guilty. I just don't have any news or juice. We've been pretty busy with preparing for the holidays. I llllove Christmas. I love the music, the food, the shopping, and the cheerfulness in everyone! Because afterall it's the most wonderful time of the year!

Mayumi and Yuma come on Sunday and we are all very, very excited. Yuma will have his first Christmas ever in the US. Santa is also bringing him lots of toys :)  I can't wait to take him sledding, skiing and make snowmen with him. They'll be here until the end of January, so I hope we get some big snow dumps.

This is my last week of school, so I am busy with finals and grading. It will be nice to have off for a few weeks, but I have some course work I'd like to revamp for my next class. This last semester was very stressful and difficult, mainly because I had an issue with a bad student and I taught two classes. It was just too much with working full time too. I hope I get a nice class next semester!

Here are some pictures of my lovies:





No comments:

Post a Comment