Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jack's before and after

It's been a week today so I thought I would post Jack's before and after picture since his bandage has fallen off. I called the nurse yesterday to make sure it was okay to take his bandage off, since it wasn't sticking anymore. She said it was fine, but to make sure to put a sock on his hand so he doesn't scratch it. The funny thing is, Jack has figured out how to take his sock off with his other hand!! I don't think it was really intentional, but he keeps doing it. He's so stubborn smart already :)

We go for a follow-up check up on Thursday where they'll cut off the end of his disolvable stitches and talk to us about scar management. I'm pretty happy with the way the scar turned out, it's a little longer than I thought it was going to be, but it's not has thick.

Sorry for the blurry pictures, I really need to start using my camera and not just my IPhone camera all the time. I'm getting a little lazy!




No comments:

Post a Comment