Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

names


(Ellie and I a year ago!)



It's so funny how when you think of a name for a baby, dog, fish, whatever, you never think about all the nicknames and different versions that eventually come out. For example, I was talking to Ellie and telling her a story as we were getting ready and I called her "Bells". Nick was like "Who is Bells?" I didn't even realize what I was calling her. I guess we'll just add it to the list.

Here is a list of Elliana's nicknames:


  1. Ellie
  2. Baby Ellie
  3. Ells
  4. Ells Bells
  5. Bells
  6. Ellie Belly
  7. Ellie-chan (my mom calls her this)
  8. Ellianka (my dad says this sometimes)
  9. Ellianka chan

BUT we NEVER call her Elliana. Kind of odd.

1 comment:

  1. Heidi - this is hilarious. Happens to us all the time, I have no idea where some of the names come from! Lately I have found myself calling Cole, "Mr. Moo." Um, what?

    ReplyDelete