Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What's the best part of your day?

Ever since Ellie was born and was able to take baths, the best part of my day was when I got to give Ellie a bath! She is SO happy and is so full of giggles.  I've been giving her a bath in the big girl tub for a couple weeks now. WHAT? You are probably thinking I'm a little nutzo, because Ellie is 15 months old now and technically a toddler. We've been doing it in the laundry room sink because it was easier and I didn't think she was ready for the big girl tub.... boy was I wrong! We had fun in the laundry sink, but had I known it would have been this fun, I would have switched sooner. {On the nights I teach Nick still does it in the sink. I think he just feels more comfortable and that's ok:) } I look forward to her bath every night.  Luckily Ellie doesn't get dry skin like her mom, otherwise she would be really dry! I'd have to really lather on the baby lotion.


"Mama, I'll take the duck, but I'm not letting go of Hippo."

 She definitely loves her "hippo".  She holds on to it so tight the whole time!!
How can you not love this face!! What's the best part of your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment