Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to work (again)

Well, I've only been back to work for a day and a half and it doesn't even feel like I had off for 11 days. I know I shouldn't complain since I had a long 4 month maternity leave. Thank god my vacation days start over in January and I have 6 weeks this year! (this does include any sick days I have to take though too) It sounds like a lot of time off, but I will go through them fast. I'm already trying to plan a mini-vaca. Skiing would be great since I didn't go at all last year (I was too busy baking baby Jack). I have to get going on research (I'd love to go to Utah) and then of course convince Nick. 

Here are some pictures of Ellie and Jack just being goofy.



monkey see monkey do!

Ellie is saying "EYE, WOVE, U!"


Jack is falling and Ellie is trying to lift him up by his head (good thing he has a big head). haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment