Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Second trimester

I'm officially in my second trimester! I have the BabyCenter app on my phone that gives me updates on the baby, my body and tracks my pregnancy. It is so accurate! For example today it says that "the top of my uterus is a bit above my pubic bone, which may be enough to push your tummy out a tad". TRUE! I know that this is my third and I don't have a long torso, but I'm definitely showing already. My energy is not totally back, but instead of crashing at like 5pm I crash at like 8:30pm - weekends are no exceptions. I went out for a birthday party Saturday night and didn't get to bed until midnight. I was really feeling it on Sunday, luckily the whole family got a 2 hour nap in :)  I have a check up on Wednesday, so hopefully I'll find out when my big ultrasound is scheduled for and when we can find out if it's a boy or a girl! Up until last week, Ellie kept telling me that the baby was going to be a boy, but she just recently said it was a girl and that we would name her "Dolly". She's so funny.

Jack likes to cuddle after his nap.
Ellie gets a cookie at the grocery store. Lucky girl.



















No comments:

Post a Comment