Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Jack goes to daycare!


I'm on a roll! I'm actually trying to catch up my blog before I go to work next week. Today, Jack went to daycare for the first time. I thought it would be a good idea for him to start before I go back to work. I had a lot to pack for him! Diapers, wipes, extra clothes, his super cute sleeping bag/mat.

When we walked in, Jack kept saying "Mom, Mom?, Mom!". It was hilarious, but I ignored it as I knew it could get ugly. He usually says Mama, but he was saying Mom and sounded so scared.
I felt weird leaving him there, but I didn't stay. I literally went in, gave them both a kiss and left quickly. One of the girls picked him up so he didn't really see me walk out. I think his day went well. I'm not sure how much he played with the other kids or just followed Ellie. I guess it took him a little longer to fall asleep at nap time, but Ellie watched over him like a nice big sister. The plan is for him to go Tue/Thur when Ellie is at daycare all day too, but that might not work as I do want him to play and do his own thing too. We will see.

I have to admit I kinda missed my buddy today. Jack is the sweetest and funniest little boy. I love him to pieces. It's been awesome being with him the last 2 months and Maya of course!


Right before we left the house for school

No comments:

Post a Comment