Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Things I've missed....

I totally  missed some big things the last few months. Blame it on baby brain or laziness of getting photos off my camera... I don't know, but I'm going to post some pictures now!!

Ellie's 4th birthday, July 21.







Ellie's favorite.. her sunglasses, new purse and cell phone!

We got a sandbox for her birthday. Both Ellie and Jack love it!



Some pictures of my dad install a double swing for Ellie and Jack. Nick had re-stained and did a major overhaul of our playset and we added this new swing. The kids love it! This was in August some time.... I think.













Ellie started 3K the day before Maya was born- August 26th. She goes 3 days a week for half mornings and the rest of the time is daycare. Here are pictures of her first day. She was really excited, but scared too :)







No comments:

Post a Comment