Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ellie's new room

The docter's office called and the FFN test came back negative. Phew! I'm still waiting to hear about the shots and if insurance will cover it. (crossing my fingers)

We finally found a convertible crib for Ellie. I was going to head down to Ikea to pick something out, but it got too complicated with a trailer, so we looked around here. We got the Carter's Sleep Haven Lifetime Convertible Crib in white from Babies R Us. We got a great deal because all their furniture is 20% plus if you buy 2 or more of this brand you get an extra 30% off!! It was the last one too. I'm pretty excited :) So, Nick will have to pick it up and my dad will have to put it together. I still need to pick out fabric for the baby's room and also get a book case or something for Ellie's new room. Here's a picture of the crib. It also converts to a full size bed, which might come in handy down the road.


1 comment: