Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Finally friday....

I'm SO happy it's Friday. This has been such an up and down week. We kicked off this week with Ellie being sick. Throwing up and fever. Not sure if it's from the antibiotics for her deer tick or just a flu bug. She's doing fine now, but was really, really sick.

Nick's parents have been watching Ellie and that was a little bit of an adjustment for her, but she's doing fine now. I'm so happy that she can spend some time with them and get to know them. They've also been making dinner and helping out with laundry and cleaning. Seriously. We are spoiled.

Wednesday was a stressful day since my dad had to go to the hospital for his heart. He had some major blockage so they had to put in 2 stents and replace an old one. He's doing much better and hopefully can come home today. I'm greatful for good doctors and the capabilities they have to treat people. It's amazing.

I'm excited to relax this weekend a little, but also need to get a lot of stuff done for the baby's room and Ellie's new room. I'm looking for fabric for curtains and a big arm chair for Ellie's room.

I'm counting down the days my mom comes home from Japan. We all really miss her.


No comments:

Post a Comment