Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

New starts

Yesterday Nick, Ellie and I went to check out the daycare at Divine Redeemer. It's the same church Ellie got baptized. They have day care for infants and up. We left her in the room with the other 2 year olds for about 15-20 minutes and she seemed fine. We are planning on having her go twice a week for about 4-5 hours. I'm not sure if this will be too much for her in the beginning or what. She has never been without one of us (even for a minute) and she is in a strange place. ugh.

Over the last month she isn't as shy as she use to be and we are hoping that this socialization will help her. Well, we pulled the trigger today and she is at daycare as I type!! Oh my. She looked sad when I left and I didn't even give her a chance to scream, I just quickly walked out. I know that this is going to be really good for her and after she realizes that we are coming back to pick her up she won't be like WTF!?
Here's a picture right before we left. I hope she isn't mad at me :(





No comments:

Post a Comment