Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

2 weeks old already!



I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already. Sometimes I feel like it's going by so fast and then I feel like Jack should be 3 months old already ( I mean he is in 3 month year old clothes already).

We had Jack's 2 week check up and he is already above his birth weight - weighing in at 9.9 lbs! Jack is a great eater and loves to sleep (especially during the day). He is most awake at 1 am, hopefully we'll change this soon. His belly button thing fell off today, which I'm pretty excited about since it's kinda gross and now I can give him a real bath. He needs a good scrubbing because his skin is so flakey!

Ellie is loving Jack. She is very gentle with him and gets excited when she sees him. Here is a video of Ellie 'cleaning' around Jack.


No comments:

Post a Comment