- LOVES Japanese noodles.
- Jack sleeps through the night for the most part, but wakes up about once or twice a week in the middle of the night and cries. I think he just has a bad dream or wants to make sure we'll check on him to make sure he's still there.
- He is fearless. He doesn't really have a hesitation for danger. For example, he'll hover at the top of the steps and if I'm anywhere near the steps he'll jump, knowing I'll catch him. It's a fun game for him, not so much for me. I think he likes to see me panic.
- Clumsy. I hate to say this, but he is really, really clumsy. If you look at him crooked, he will fall over. Ellie was and still is very coordinated. Jack trips and stumbles a lot. He usually doesn't cry, because he's so use to it and so are we.
- Just decided this week that he doesn't want to sit in his bath seat. This has open a whole list of issues. He likes to turn the water to cold (Ellie screams!), he slips and falls in the tub a lot, he gets cold easy because he is standing the whole time and it's hard to wash his hair when he is standing.
- LOVES his bottle. He has broken a half dozen of the ring that holds the nipple on the bottle. These are hard to find and not cheap. Last night he broke his last one. Silas has the same bottle, so that is why the weaning of the bottle has been a challenge. I told him that since he broke his bottle, he will just have to use his sippy cup. He didn't cry or wine. I was a little surprised, because this was right before bed. He just drank some milk and was fine with it. I hope we don't go back to the bottle.
- Weighs about 23 - 25 lbs. I should really know exact, but I don't.
- Wearing 2T clothes for the most part. Some pants and t-shirts are 18 months. I love baby boy clothes. Toddler clothes for boys are kind of dorky. :(
- Jack isn't talking too much. About the same when Ellie was this age. He is an observer and it's kind of hard when the nukie is in.
- Jack is sensitive. Feels bad when he is naughty and loves to see people smile.
- Throws a lot of things. He has a good arm. He likes to throw toys, toothbrushes, nukie, shoes, food, anything he feels like.
- I'm doing a diaper study on Jack right now for a marketing research company. It's kind of cool because I get paid and get to try out all kinds of diapers. Jack is in size 4 right now, but can cram into Silas's size 3 if need be :)
- Still taking 1.5 - 2 hour naps a day. Yeah!
- Goes to sleep at about 7:30 wakes up at about 7am!
- Loves his mama, daddy, Ellie and Meeko.
Build a Mini Mason Jar Spice Rack
8 hours ago