Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend recap

No baby yet. I thought for sure this weekend, she would make her arrival. I'm feeling pretty good, some pressure, but not unbearable. 

This last weekend Nick and I went out to Palmer's for a really good dinner and then headed to the Sandbar to see the Lovemonkeys. I figured the music might help baby come out. NOPE. I was just tired when I got home.

I forgot to post pictures of Silas's baptism and birthday party from 2 weeks ago. He was such a good boy at church. Ellie and Jack went to the nursery during the church service. I felt a little guilty, but I think it would have been hard for them to sit still and they would for sure want to be up by the alter with us and Silas! After church we headed over to Silas's grandparents house for lunch and some fun times.









No comments:

Post a Comment