Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ghosts

So, last night as I sat a the kitchen table and Nick watched TV we heard a big cry!! This has NEVER happened. I ran into Ellie's room and tears were rolling down her face as she tried to catch her breath. I picked her up and held her and Nick was right there begging to hold her too! (this was cute because he just felt so bad as did I). Nick thought he heard a loud motorcycle or something, but I didn't hear it (and I have good ears).

THEN in the middle of the night maybe around midnight we both woke up because there was a loud noise. Of course I got up to check things out as Nick patiently waited in bed. I didn't find anything unusual, except maybe the upstairs baby gate might have fallen.

4 am - Ellie is awake, talking and has her eyes wide open. This also never happens!


conclusion: Ghosts. I hope they are friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment