Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Advancements

Yup, it happened.... Ellie jumped out of her crib this morning. I was already gone to work and Nick heard a loud thump and found Ellie on the floor :(  I guess she wanted out. I was hoping this wouldn't happen. I know that's a little unrealistic considering Ellie is a daredevil, but I was hoping we wouldn't have to decide on a new bed situation until this summer.  Her crib does convert into a toddler bed, but we'd have to buy the kit for $130 and since I'm sure we'll eventually need another crib someday, I'm thinking I might be better off putting that money towards another crib that can convert right away.

And to top this off - she now opens doors!! We have the handles that you just pull down and it's really easy for her. We'll have to try to remember to keep the outside doors locked, but soon, she may figure that out too.

Wow! Ellie's really advanced this past week. I think I'll blame it on the snow, since it was a snowcalypse yesterday. It was a great day to stay indoors and play. I'll try to post some pictures of the crazy snow mounds soon.




1 comment: