Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

sickies is no fun :(

Overall, we had a pretty uneventful weekend, well besides my new exciting purchase. I finally got an Iphone! I've been holding out for a looooooong time and we went to Best Buy just looking around and decided it would be a good thing. I still have no idea what I am doing, but it's so exciting!

Ellie has been sick with a cold and runny nose. She's so cute when she has the sniffles, but not so much when she pukes in your hand. Yup, Ellie puked in my hand Friday night at fish fry (warm clam chowder soup) and on Saturday (milk and snot). I guess that's the kind of stuff you do when you're a mom. I feel so bad for her because she can't blow her nose yet or clear her throat. This morning, I woke to a very swollen throat too. If Ellie has a swollen throat like me, there is no way she's going to be eating anything solid or big.  Yesterday she inhaled a vanilla pudding pop and was in such a better mood after that.

Below is a pic from my new phone. Isn't Ellie cute!? I know I'm biased, but she sure is cute here, also because she's next to me and I'm not looking so hot. I still can't believe her light hair and blue eyes.  I'm wondering if the next baby will be like Ellie or me and Nick? I'm already getting anxious and it's so far away.


No comments:

Post a Comment