Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Elliana's Hello Kitty Birthday

Ellie's 3rd birthday was a blast! We started out the morning with a balloon filled room and Hello Kitty. Ellie loved it! She was surprised to wake up to decorations in her room and was super excited about all the balloons. I got the balloons the night before at Party City. I had to have my dad come and pick me up in the mini van in order to get them home.  I'm not sure what I was thinking by trying to fit them in Wendi's two door car. It was pretty funny and embarrassing as we were in the parking lot trying to figure out what we were going to do. Thank god, my dad came to the rescue.

Wendi, my parents and I took Ellie and Jack to Lannon Quarry. We had lunch and relaxed. It was a nice warm day out and Ellie loves playing on the slides. We went in the water a little bit, but not too much.

We celebrated Ellie's birthday party with garlic bread, artichoke/jalepeno dip, pizza, cake and ice cream! Ellie received some really nice gifts. She got her first bike from Nick and I, first earrings from Wendi and Nick, and all the Hello Kitty stuff you can imagine. She loved opening her presents and hearing us sing Happy Birthday to her. Ellie is the sweetest girl every. I love her so much and can't believe she is already 3. Thanks to everyone for making her day so special. 

Good morning Birthday girl!

Surprise!

Jack and Ellie with their new friend, Hello Kitty

Balloons!

More balloons!



Lunch at Lannon Quarry



Ellie's cake

Playing legos

Baby Jack


Nick and his sister Kristi

Jack and Kristi

Nick, Auntie Diane, Dad, Wendi and John

Opening presents


Ellie with her new sunglasses and new earrings



Ellie and her new snow boots

Ellie's new bike

lighting the candles

Blowing out the candles!

yum!

Jack loves ice cream too!

Ellie's new sparkly shoes

Trying to get a family picture (minus Jack)

Such a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment