Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bay Beach

I've been wanting to go to Bay Beach in Green Bay for awhile now and we finally made the trip last weekend. The weather was perfect, not too hot and not too cool. My dad and mom also went with us and had fun watching Ellie enjoy the rides. Jack is still too little, but he didn't know any difference :) Nick and I also went on the roller coaster by ourselves, it was so fun!! The rides are so cheap, about 50 cents or so each. If we lived closer I would take the kids there a lot. The park has nice big trees and being on the lake is so nice. Can't wait to go back!



Ellie's first time on a little ride by herself! She loved it and went on 5 times after this.

Ellie was not a fan of this ride, I think at this point she was tired and didn't want to ride with this other boy. They had to stop the ride so I could get her out, otherwise she would have jumped!

Waiting for the train ride.


Jack the explorer.





Ellie and Nick loved the Tilt a Whirl. Me, not so much. I love rides, but this one made me feel sick!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh - the tilt a whirl would have made me barf. I'm impressed Ellie didn't! You are looking very thin!

    ReplyDelete