Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Family Photos

We got our cd from our photographer back of our family photos. These are Jack's one year and Ellie's three year old pictures too. I thought it would be easier to just do one photo shoot rather than do several. I'm happy with some of them that turned out, but about 20 minutes in to taking the photos, Ellie became very impatient. She didn't want to wear the third outfit I had picked out for her and Jack was getting hungry. I ordered a couple canvas prints to hang above our fireplace in the kitchen and one along the hallway near the mudroom. I'm not sure what to do about the canvas prints that I will have once I put the new ones up. I'm starting to have a little bit of a collection. Maybe I can create a collage or something on one of the walls. I'd like them displayed somewhere but some are pretty big. I guess I'll have to check out pinterest for ideas! Below are the ones that I thought were pretty decent. I can't believe how fast they are growing. (sniffle)











To see older photos:


2 comments:

  1. Such great pictures! They are all really cute, I am amazed they will sit together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete