Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday

I love this weather. The days are so sunny and nice and then the nights are great for getting under the covers. As soon as the sun starts going down, the temps drop pretty fast, so having a sweatshirt or fleece is a must. Wendi and I took the kids and our twin strollers for a walk the other day. It went from being 80 out to 65 so fast. Luckily the kids had their fleeces and blankets. Silas of course was snuggled into his little carseat.

Although I love winter, I'm not looking forward to not being able to just go outside and go for a walk or swing on the swings.  Happy Thursday! Thursdays are my absolute favorite. Grey's Anatomy starts tonight too! I'm looking forward to my Friday off tomorrow w/ the kids and our pumpkin picking outing with friends! Oh and we are having a landscaper come and tell us what trees we need for our backyard. yippie!



No comments:

Post a Comment