Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

3rd Tri

I'm now in my last trimester! Yesterday was a great day, not because I had to sit at the doctor's office from 8 until 2, but because I passed my glucose screening and everything is looking good with my cervix. So, I treated myself to a hot chocolate and bagel from Panera (it's cold again) and bought a few necessary items from Kohls. I'm over 28 weeks now, but the baby is measuring 2 weeks bigger. I'm not sure if this is good or bad, but since I'm having a c-section, I won't have to worry too much about him not fitting. Also, the baby is about 3 and a half pounds! That is what my doc said. I was surprised because all the websites say that the baby is just under 2 1/2. 

This weekend should be pretty productive. I need to go to Ikea and get some stuff for Ellie's new bedroom. I haven't told Nick my plan yet, but he's going golfing on Sunday, so I think it will be a good compromise. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment