Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nursery #2

I've slowly been getting things ready for the nursery and am getting excited to redecorate! I haven't gotten the curtains back yet, but I did get the prints I ordered from etsy.

Here are the 3 prints I ordered. She customized them for me, because I wanted to change them a little. These are 8x10 and I put them in a white matted frame. Still have to hang them...

And this one is a big 16x20 poster size. I'll probably put it at the top of the bookshelf and just lean it.



I ordered them from a store on Etsy called: SeaUrchinStudio. Their stuff is super cute!

 

1 comment:

  1. Remember when we tried to get Nick to leave the one in the kitchen leaning? He thought it looked like someone forgot to hang it. Just thought of that reading this post :)

    ReplyDelete