Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Dejavu

Ellie is always ready to go shopping!
What a great weekend! My OB check up on Friday went well. Everything is looking good, but she wants me to take it easy. I'll be working 3 days a week until the baby comes. This will help with the fatigue and stress that I've been having lately. I don't talk much about work on this blog, but the past 3 months have been really busy for me. I just created a very important web site for our company that goes live on Wednesday. I'm very excited and proud of it! Going down to 3 days a week couldn't have come at a better time. My plan is to catch up on some sleep and have some special time with Ellie before the baby comes.

We had a very busy weekend. It's hard when Nick is away, but my mom and dad helped me a lot. We took a drive down to Ikea (dejavu again) and I picked up a few more things for Ellie's room and returned some stuff. Of course we stopped and got some Japanese food and hit up the outlet mall. I found a few cute things for baby #2 too. We also stopped at Portillo's for a hot dog.  Below is a cute picture of Ellie eating... I think she ate a little too much, because she threw up a little :(  She did love the salad though!


No comments:

Post a Comment