Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Busy-ness

This last week has kind of sucked. My dad was in the hospital (again) they put in 2 more stents and told him to quit smoking or else. They were almost thinking of doing a bypass, but then decided to try this first. I know smoking is such a hard demon, but I wish he would quit. Maybe this time he will. I hate hospitals.

Nick's been traveling for work alot. He is mostly in Green Bay, so it's been a little chaotic around here. I'm also trying to get all my appointments in before I go back to work. I might be getting braces or invisalign for my teeth. Unfortunately, I'd have to get them on the top and bottom in order for it to correct it. I know my teeth are not bad, but it's been bothering me. It's my 2 front bottom teeth - they are starting to go in a little :(

We leave for Vegas tomorrow to celebrate Nick's parents 40th wedding anniversary! I'm pretty excited but feel weird leaving Jack and Ellie. This will be the first time away from Jack. He's my little buddy and cuddler so I will miss him. Ellie is so silly lately. She is learning new things everyday. She now knows how to "shush" me. It's pretty cute, but I'm not sure if it's a good thing to know.

We've been hanging out in the basement a lot, since Ellie's toys are all down there. She likes it. Here is a pic from this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment