Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Merry and bright

We are officially ready for Christmas (almost). My dad took our Christmas picture and we got a decent one, so I ordered the cards. I will post the card after I send them out:)  All of the decorations are up. We skipped a few things this year, like the 2 lighted Christmas trees in the big urns in front of our house. They are a pain to put up and we're kind of sick of them anyways. Our tree is in the same spot it has been the last couple of years, we only have a few spots to put it because it is so tall. I bought some really cool star lights from Ikea at the end of summer. They were sold out of the colored ones, so I got white. They are so cool! I also put a small tree up in the lower level. It's a short 4 1/2 foot prelit one with red, turqouise and silver ornaments.  Ellie hasn't paid much attention to the tree, but Jack looks at the lights alot. I love this time of year.

Baba, Grampa, Jack and Ellie

Scoping out a spot

Test picture. (not sure what is going on here, but it's pretty typical)

stars!

Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment