Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A little bit of this...

Since I go back to work in a few weeks, I thought I would try to get some organizing and decorating done. I finally found a place for the canvas print of our family below. For some odd reason this picture makes it look small for this wall, but it actually looks better in person. I'm addicted to these canvas prints especially when I can get them for cheap through groupon.com. The groupon is for $45 and you get a 16x20 canvas print, it also includes tax and shipping. It's a great deal! The websites is canvas on demand. I've bought 3 of them and 2 for gifts. Love it. 


I changed the mudroom entry pictures out and put Ellie's 2 year old pics and Jack's newborn ones in. I FINALLY found a rack with hooks that I like for Ellie's jackets and hat. I was going to go all out and do white bead board and shelving with hooks, etc. etc., but this seemed quick and easy. I got the hooks from Pier One. I like it because I can also use the chalk board to write on... BOO!


 This cute little birdy hook I got from Pier One too. It holds Ellie's school bag for her lunch and snacks.


The last thing I found this week is this mirror. This area needed something, so the mirror works perfect. It was on clearance for $15.99 at Target. As always I lalaLOVE Target!


No comments:

Post a Comment