Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend

This weekend was awesome, but of course it flew by. Now that I'm back to work, the weekends are going to go so fast and not come soon enough. Friday wasn't as bad as I thought. My co-workers threw me a little breakfast get together (we always have food in our department) and my friends Olga and Jane got me beautiful flowers!

Friday night, Nick went to our bowling league and I decided to stay home. I got to stay home with Ellie and Jack. My two favorites! We ordered pizza and played in Jack's room. Here are some pictures:




The rest of the weekend consisted of cleaning out the garage and basement, getting the Christmas decorations ready for the day after thanksgiving, movies (Crazy, Stupid Love and The Change Up  - both were hilarious) and I even got a nap in! I'm looking forward to the short week and the 4 day weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment