Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday

The talk didn't work :(  Jack woke up at 12am on the dot and 2am and then at 3 to eat. There was no way I could have pacified him any longer. I guess it's just a combination of teeth, bad habits and a growing spurt. I just don't like it. He eats like a cow during the day with my mom, so he shouldn't be so hungry!

Oh well....

I'm looking forward to the weekend. Don't have much planned. We might go to Mitsuwa (Japanese grocery store) and I need to get 2 more pillows from Ikea. Nick wants to watch golf all day, so maybe he can stay home with Jack. I have some wedding things to do and I need to finalize my MOH toast. Wendi has almost everything set from the centerpieces, catering list and wedding day itinery, I can't believe the wedding is in 2 weeks!! It's going to be so exciting and I can't wait to see everyone. And then after the wedding, we'll move on to baby things... showers, shopping, nursery decorating OH MY! love it.



Happy FRIDAY peeps and Happy Easter!


I've seen this a million times and it still cracks me up.



1 comment:

  1. Poor Jack. You're hungry little monster will get there! That cartoon cracks me up too! We have it hanging on the side of our fridge :)

    ReplyDelete