Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jack is the boss

I didn't want to ginx it, but I guess I didn't have to since Jack woke up 3 times last night. I did NOT feed him and he was fine with me holding him and his nukie. He slept through the night Monday and Tuesday and relapsed last night. I'm taking the blame on this one. I feel like I've spoiled him a little. Just a little. Tiny bit.

He's just too cute and and sometimes looks so sad when I don't comfort him, it's just too bad it's at 12:30am, 2am and 3am. He did cry pretty hard around 4:30, so Nick gave him a bottle and I ended up rocking him back to sleep.

I believe it will get easier. I'm going to have a little chat with this boy tonight. I think he will compromise with me ;)




1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I know your chat will be effective and you will all have a wonderful nights sleep :)

    ReplyDelete