Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

NYR Organic Skin Care

About a month ago, my new neighbor had a 'spa party' for a beauty line product called, Neal's Yard Remedies. I'm usually not big into these kind of parties, but I was curious because it is 100% organic. My skin is super sensitive and I've been looking for something for years. I ended up buying a few things and also taking home samples of a collection. It's called Rose and is wash, toner and moisturizer. I had about a week's worth and loved it. I also bought some of their powder foundation and bronzer. They also have this make up brush that feels like silk. I love it. I accidentally grabbed my old make up brush and it was like using sandpaper. I am not one to promote things like this, but it truly is really good stuff. One thing that I am addicted to is their baby balm. I originally bought it for Jack, but ended up keeping it by my nightstand and use it every night. The prices are pretty much in the same price range as any department store brand (ie. Clinique, Estee Lauder, etc.) but the main difference is that it's organic. I've been trying to buy more organic, natural products, but I like this stuff because it works for me and makes my skin feel really nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment