Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekend recap

My plan to stay home and clean didn't really work out. Ellie and Jack played on the computer and ate some toast and then my dad came over and we ended up going to Brookfield Square and lunch at the Chocolate Factory. I even got a good nap in at the end of the day. It was my favorite part of the day. Because I slacked Friday and Saturday, I ended up doing some power cleaning on Sunday. I also concluded that parents with 2 kids or more should have a cleaning person or a personal chef. haha.



Friday night, we went to dinner with Nick, Wendi and Silas and then went to see the lights at Country Christmas. It was so cool and Ellie really liked it. I think Jack liked the bears in the houses. He giggled at them.

Here's the really cool light tunnel we went through. It was flashing and moving and made you really dizzy!!


Nick had to do some studying on Saturday, so I went with my parents to Chicago. We made our usual stops at Mitsuwa and Ikea. Here's Ellie pushing Jack. She's so helpful sometimes :)



We let Jack walk around the kids area at Ikea. He loved the little tunnel. It's a little blurry, because he's so fast!

                                      








No comments:

Post a Comment