Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bummer

So, last week our window cracked. It is a stress crack because it was super cold and windy. Luckily Nick found the distributor that put it in and they are going to give us a new glass, but we have to find someone to put it in. I'm annoyed that it happened to this window because I had all of these windows tinted about 5 years ago. This room gets so hot in the summer and the tinting really helps. Not sure if I'll get it tinted again because I got blinds last year and it seems to help keep the sun out too.  Since I took the picture, the crack has grew another foot! I just hope we get the new window before the whole thing just falls out of the house. Now that would be a big bummer.


It's this window :( I guess it's better than the top one.



No comments:

Post a Comment