Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas 2012



I can't believe I haven't updated in like 3 weeks! I'm not even sure where to start. Having off for 13 days in a row, was the best, but of course it went really fast! I got all my Christmas shopping done just in time to enjoy the weekend before Christmas. Christmas Eve and morning we spend with my family and Christmas day we go to Nick's family. Ellie LOVED Christmas this year. She understands who and what Santa is. Luckily Jack didn't get the whole present thing, so when Ellie 'helped' open his it wasn't a big deal. Jack enjoyed just ripping through the paper and climbing the boxes. Ellie and Jack's favorite present was a small tent with a tube connected to it. They love playing it in, especially when Nick goes in it and gets stuck. Meeko even tries to go in. We had a really nice week off filled with movies, playing, shopping, eating and resting. It was just what we needed. 

New Year's Eve was low key. Nick, Wendi and baby Silas came over and we had steaks. Ellie even ate some meat! We don't keep meat away from her or anything, she just usually doesn't eat it, but she scarfed it down! I'm sad that Christmas is over. I think it's just such a fun time of year. Our tree is down and most of our decorations too. My plan is to organize the basement and try to convince Nick that we need to finish a room in our basement for a playroom. I realize that the kids won't just stay in there all the time, but it would be nice to have a place where their toys belong and when we have people over we had lock them in that room.

Nick, Wendi and Silas


Cousins: Ellie (3), Silas (4 mths), Jack (16 mths)

Ellie and her new Hello Kitty scarf

Family 2012








Ellie's Hello Kitty Chia Pet



Ellie and Daddy playing Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment