Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Weekend recap

This weekend was pretty low key. We started out Friday with lunch and some play time at Rani's. Ellie is still so scared of dogs! She did not want to go near Rani's dog and was very scared. I'm not sure why, since we have Meeko and nothing bad has ever happened with a dog. Saturday we met up with my mom's friend and did some shopping at Mayfair and Sunday was a resting day. Sunday night is when it really hit the fan. Jack starting puking around 10pm and didn't really stop all night. Jack and I were up pretty much all night. I felt so horrible for him and there wasn't much I could do. He was so tired in between puking, he would just pass out. Monday he didn't puke at all, but he's at it again today.  I'm hoping he gets better really fast and no one else gets it!! Here are some pictures from the weekend.





Sometimes Ellie likes to sit in Silas's high chair.

Lucy is trying to snuggle in with Ellie.

Lazy Meeko




No comments:

Post a Comment