Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

18 days

Being off of work is kinda weird. I don't even know what day it is.  The weekend didn't start out all that great. Our air conditioner broke again! The guy came out Friday afternoon and found that it was the compressor again - they just replaced that and a new fan 2 weeks ago. I was annoyed because they charged us a service fee. Anyways... it's been working and the house is now cool and not sticky. I like summer, but I am definitly a fall/winter girl. I can't wait until fall comes! My mom's cousin's daughter from Japan is visiting for a couple of days. She is an exchange student in San Diego and is going to college there.  Yesterday we spent the day at Nick's parents house. Ellie was so tired by dinner time and fell asleep in Nick's lap. That was a first! She was so cute sleeping there and I got a kick out of it because Nick had to go to the bathroom. I told him that that was a just a itsy bitsy small feeling of how it feels to be pregnant. He couldn't pass her off because we didn't want to wake her. He had to hold her and suck it up.  I'm counting the days now (18) and visited the doctor on Friday. She said I was thinning out and it could be any day now. I'm further along then I was when Ellie was born and I'm also bigger! I seriously don't know how women have multiples, like my mom did or babies that are bigger than 5 1/2 lbs. Nick is already talking about our third. He's crazy and his timing is off.








No comments:

Post a Comment