Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

7 more............

I can't believe how exhausted I am lately. Seriously, so tired. Of course I wake up several times during the night to pee. I actually woke up Nick (which I do once and awhile, because I think he should experience this pregnancy too - I know, very thoughtful of me), he had to help me up. I felt like I was having contractions or something, but I think I just tried to use my stomach muscles (which no longer exist).  I'm actually awake most of the time though because I have insomnia or something. I guess my body is preparing for when I have to be up all night for the baby, which is lame because I don't need practice. I don't get why it works that way. I can't believe I will have a newborn in a week from today (or maybe sooner). I'm excited to see what he looks like and to do baby things. Ellie seems so grown up lately, so it will be nice to have a little baby around.

Below are some pictures from the Hartford Balloon rally, which was a total dud because of the storms. Ellie had fun though!

My pretty little girl!

Nick and Nick performing. lol!

Ellie and Wendi

Ellie and Daddy





No comments:

Post a Comment